Hello my lovely readers,
How are you all today?
Ecstatic. That’s me right now. Why? Because I have just been nominated for my first ever blogging award, the Sunshine Blogger Award!!!
First off, I would like to thank @nabomitadas from My Vegan Dairy for nominating me for this award. Please do check out her awesome blog. It is an extremely good read and I thoroughly enjoy paying visits to her site quite often.
It is very thrilling to receive a blogger award out of the blue, and really motivates you to continue blogging. That little pingback or comment notification really does make your day 😄 A little nomination can do a lot more than you think and can truly inspire others to do more. Once again, a big thank you to @nabomitadas, this is my very first blogging award and truly means a lot to me!
Rules to accept the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post and add the logo of the award in your post!
Now, following the tradition of the Sunshine Blogger Award, here are my answers to the 11 questions asked by my nominator:
1. How do you generally relax or unwind?
For relaxation purposes, I prefer reading a good book from a selection of my personal favorites (like Jane Austen Literature, The Hunger Games Series, Roald Dahl 🤓) or indulging in heated conversation about the Star Wars Series (Han Solo lives on…) with my friends. However, a good episode of one of my favorite shows, penning a few paragraphs, and chatting with my friends in different accents is what I usually do to unwind at the end of the day 😇.
2. Your take on self motivation?
I think self-motivation is extremely important. In this big, bad world where challenges are constantly thrown at you, it’s you that has to keep yourself going. Be optimistic and carry on 😊.
3. Bake or Cook?
I am merely a novice when it comes to cooking food, but I’ll have to say that I prefer baking over cooking partly because I find it relatively easy and there is a whole new scope for creativity…and I am kind of arsonophobic 😅.
4. In food, what best describes your weakness?
I do not have a very developed taste in bitter delicacies i.e. bitter gourd. I am afraid I do not understand that vegetable 🤔.
5. Favorite author ?
Currently, my favorite author has to be Jane Austen. I thoroughly enjoy her books (Pride & Prejudice is my favorite…as for now!).
6. What in a daily routine bores you?
I’ll have to say monotony. I like to try new things from time to time.
7. What is the one thing you would want to do to make the world a better place?
One thing I would want to do to make the world a better place, is to probably encourage a sense of peace amongst the population. These days, it is almost as if destruction surrounds us…
8. Do you have a sweet tooth
I do enjoy a good sweet delight, but I’ll have to admit that I enjoy spice far more than sweet.
9. How important is your tea and coffee time to you?
For some reason, I do not have any addiction of any sorts towards coffee or tea. In fact, I do not drink either. However, during the evening I like to unwind with a good book, my friends, or my laptop.
10. On a rainy day, what would you ideally do?
I thoroughly enjoy monsoons. On a rainy day I love to munch on delicate fry-ups, snuggle up next to the window with a good comforter, put on a rain coat and have a short walk or swing on a swing ☺️
11. Best Vacation so far?
I’ll have to say my recent vacation to Spain was one of the best vacations so far as it was announced very randomly and was truly memorable.
12. What is the one thing you would want to change in you?
I think I am fairly confident with myself, however I would love to not procrastinate so much sometimes. But hey, I am a work in progress 😃!
11 bloggers who I have nominated:
Again, with tradition, I nominate the following 11 bloggers who have extremely creative blogs with unique content! Congratulations 😊
- Abi from Abi Cooks It
- Jessica Riga
- Miss Mul
- Rae from Pastel Carousel
- Kelly from KellyP Memoirs
- Jessy LeClair from The Green Turnip
- Heather from Ardent Fancy
- Nanya Reddy from Mirage Thy Vogue
- Jail Asegurado from Not So Old Soul
- Andrea from Minats
- Karla from Makeup and Flowers
Now as for the questions I wish to pose to the bloggers I have nominated:
- What got you into blogging?
- What fictional world from which fandom would you like to live in?
- Current favorite song?
- What character from which book do you relate to mostly?
- Your take on beauty?
- Sweet, sour or spicy?
- Murder mysteries or epic fantasies?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What would your alias be called?
- Vintage or Contemporary?
- Favorite memory so far?
- Did you enjoy answering my questions? I hope you did 😊
Thank you for reading my post, I do hope you enjoyed it. To all those bloggers out there, I wish you all the very best of luck and hope that you continue blogging and pursue your passions!